The Republic of Poland
Poland is one of the most attractive jurisdictions for company registration in Central Europe due to the stable traditions of doing business and favorable investment climate. The opening of the company in Poland gives an opportunity to cooperate with European companies using the tax VAT number. Poland has signed agreements on exemption from double taxation with more than 50 countries around the world. In accordance with the laws of the state, the company registered on its territory is its resident. Also, the company's registration in Poland allows you to open bank accounts in any bank in Europe.
Features of jurisdiction
- Absence of exchange control;
- The need to submit annual financial statements;
- Simplified procedure for obtaining a residence permit with the subsequent possibility of obtaining Polish citizenship.
Ways of using the company
Companies in Poland are mainly used to conduct trading activities within the European Union, as through Poland, most of the traffic flows between the CIS countries and Europe. Before starting the registration procedure, the company should check whether it is necessary to obtain a permit for a particular type of commercial activity.
Company registration procedure
To register a company in Poland, you must provide the following documents:
- From one to three planned company names in English for verification.
- A package of documents for shareholders, directors and the beneficiary, which includes:
- a civil passport, a foreign passport or a driving license;
- confirmed address of residence;
- constituent documents for legal entities.
- Information about the proposed type of the company's activities and geography of doing business.
|Type of company||Limited liability company - Limited liability company (SP ZOO);|
|The company registration term||15 - 20 working days;|
|AUTHORISED SHARED CAPITAL||-|
|PAID IN SHARED CAPITAL||The authorized capital must be fully paid before all documents for registration are filed; in Poland this requirement is of a formal nature;|
|Taxation||The income tax rate is 19%, VAT is 23% (basic rate), preferential rates are 5% and 8%.|
Tax at source when paying income:
- dividends 19%;
- interest 20%;
- royalties 20%.
|Minimum number of shareholders||One (non-resident or resident, physical or legal person);|
|Minimum number of directors||One (non-resident or resident, individual);|
|Availability of information about owners and directors||Information is public;|