Ireland is one of the most developed countries in Europe. The company's opening in this prestigious jurisdiction will suit those who intend to enter the European market and do business in the EU. The procedure for registering a company in this state does not take much time. Information about the beneficiary is confidential and is provided only to the registered agent. Ireland has signed agreements on exemption from double taxation with more than 30 countries, including Ukraine.
Features of jurisdiction
- No personal presence is required to complete the registration procedure for the company;
- Absence in the OECD and FATF blacklists;
- Operational registration of the company;
- Requirement to provide financial statements;
- Absence of exchange control.
- Provide from one to three planned company names in English for verification.
- Provide a package of documents for shareholders, directors and beneficiary, which includes:
- a civil passport, a foreign passport or a driving license;
- confirmed address of residence;
- constituent documents for legal entities.
- Provide information on the company's proposed activity and geography of doing business.
- on profit from trade - 12.5%;
- on the profit received not from trade - 25%;
- dividends - 0% (for a non-resident company and individuals (residents and non-residents) 20%);
- interest - 20% for non-residents;
- royalties: 20% for patents, for others - 0%;
ways of using THE COMPANY
Companies are registered for the purpose of their application in trade and holding structures. This jurisdiction is characterized by a favorable regime for intellectual property. Thanks to a stable economy and a stable political situation, Ireland annually attracts large foreign investments in such sectors of the economy as information technology, food industry, engineering.
COMPANY REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
To register a company in Ireland, you must:
COMPANY REQUIREMENTS (PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY (LTD))
|Type of company||Private Limited Company (LTD);|
|The company registration term||10 working days;|
|AUTHORISED SHARED CAPITAL||Minimum amount of authorised capital - 1 €;|
The recommended size of the authorized capital is 100 €;
|PAID IN SHARED CAPITAL||No requirements;|
Preferential rates: 0%, 4.8%, 9%, 13.5%.
Tax at source:
|Minimum number of shareholders||One (natural or legal person, non-resident or resident);|
|The minimum number of directors||One (an individual, one of the directors is a resident of the EEC);|
|Availability of information about owners and directors||Information is public;|