the Republic of Estonia
Estonia is a jurisdiction that allows you to conduct business online, thanks to the active development of information technology and the introduction of electronic services in the public services sector. Among the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, Estonia is one of the leading countries in terms of attracting foreign investment, as well as investing abroad per capita. The main trading partners of the state are Russia, Germany, Sweden and Finland.
Features of jurisdiction
- It is not offshore and is not listed in any of the blacklists;
- Not on the TC list;
- Electronic systems for reporting, business administration;
- A large number of agreements on avoidance of double taxation concluded, including with Ukraine;
- Possibility of obtaining a long-term working visa or residence permit through investment;
- Possibility of obtaining electronic citizenship of the country (ID-card of the resident).
Ways of using the company
Companies in Estonia are opened for the purpose of trading in the European market. Also, given the optimal location of the country, companies are actively used in the logistics sector, for intermediation, export and import business.
Company registration procedure
To register a company in Estonia, you must provide the following documents:
- Several variants of the name for verification.
- A package of documents for shareholders, directors and the beneficiary, which includes:
- a civil passport, a driving license or a foreign passport;
- confirmed address of residence.
- Information about the expected type of the company's activities and the geography of doing business.
|Type of company||Limited partnership;|
|Term of registration of the company||20 working days;|
|AUTHORISED SHARED CAPITAL||2500 EUR;|
|PAID IN SHARED CAPITAL||2500 euros at the time of the company's foundation (if the founder is a legal entity); it is necessary to open a bank account for entering capital;|
if the founder is an individual, then the authorized capital may be introduced within 3 years from the time the company was founded;
|The minimum number of shareholders||One;|
|Minimum number of directors||One;|
|Availability of information about company members||Information about directors, shareholders, secretary is available publicly;|