The Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is a member of the European Union, the World Trade Organization, a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. This jurisdiction is not offshore and has an excellent location for export-import operations in Europe.
Features of jurisdiction
- It is not offshore and is not listed in any of the blacklists;
- Not on the TC list;
- A fairly simple procedure for assigning a VAT number;
- A large number of agreements on avoidance of double taxation concluded, including with Ukraine;
- The possibility to use the benefits provided for in the EU Directives (for example, the Directive on parent and subsidiaries).
Ways of using the company
Czech companies are used as a "person" of business in the construction of holding structures, as well as in trading activities under the "agent-principal" scheme.
Company registration procedure
To register a company in the Czech Republic, you must provide the following documents:
- Several variants of the name for verification.
- A package of documents for shareholders, directors and the beneficiary, which includes:
- a civil passport, a driving license or a foreign passport;
- confirmed address of residence.
- Information about the expected type of the company's activities and the geography of doing business.
Comapny RequirementsThe minimum authorized capital in LLC is 1 Kč;When establishing a company, it is necessary to deposit at least 30% for a cash contribution and 100% for a non-monetary contribution;
|Type of company||Limited liability company;|
|The company registration period||20-25 working days;|
|AUTHORISED SHARED CAPITAL|
|PAID IN SHARED CAPITAL|
|Taxation||Income tax is 19% (a 5% rate applies to some investment funds (basic investment fund, 0% - to pension funds);|
Value added tax - 21% (preferential rates - 10%, 15%, 0%);
Tax at source when paying income:
|The minimum number of shareholders||One;|
|The minimum number of directors||One;|
|Availability of information about company participants||Information on directors, shareholders is available publicly;|