Registration of companies in Europe
The European countries are considered to be more attractive for registering and doing business than offshore jurisdictions. The reputation of a company that is registered in Europe is significantly higher than the reputation of a company registered outside of it. This is an advantage for business partners and foreign banks.
ADVANTAGES OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN EUROPE
Having registered a company in Europe, you get new opportunities for doing business and expanding its geography, becoming an equal partner of large European companies, working on the same terms and in the same legal field. In addition, your company can enjoy the existing economic benefits of the European Union.
Register company in Europe can both physical and legal persons, and the responsibility of owners is distributed depending on the amount of their contribution to the authorized capital of the company.
When choosing a country to register a company, it is necessary to accept the characteristics of each of the jurisdictions, the conditions for registration and maintenance of companies.
Features of European jurisdictions:
- Fast registration procedure;
- Opportunity to conduct business on preferential terms;
- Submission of annual financial statements and audit;
- The established legislative base;
- Simple procedures for obtaining a residence permit with the possibility of subsequently obtaining citizenship;
- Exemption from double taxation;
- Fast receipt of VAT number.
The most popular European jurisdictions are:
WAYS OF APPLICATION OF THE COMPANY IN EUROPE
Most companies are registered in Europe for their use in trade and holding structures, moreover, Europe is characterized by a favorable regime for intellectual property. The absence of a rigid bureaucracy and regulation of activities contribute to the fact that European companies are actively developing multi-sectoral models. For example, if one of the sectors ceases to be profitable or suffers losses, the rest will not allow the company to go bankrupt.
PROCEDURE OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN EUROPE
To register a company in Europe, you must provide:
- Several options of the name for verification.
- A package of documents for shareholders, directors and the beneficiary, which consists of:
- civil passport, driver's license or passport;
- confirmed address of residence.
- Information about the expected type of the company's activities and the geography of doing business.